Though Liposuction is most popular and expensive cosmetic surgical fat removal procedure, it has its own disadvantages. Though the fat is removed from the body using surgical method, it does take longer time for the fat displaced area to cover up properly. Especially when it comes to removal of belly fat, it shall take substantial amount of time for the displaced area to properly cover up. For some people it may take a month or two or for same it might take 6 months or longer for the displaced area to shape up. Also liposuction is not a permanent remedy for fat loss since observing the same fatty diet will result in re deposition of fat in same places from where fat deposits were removed. Liposuction is also expensive and one cannot claim it under medical insurance since it is a cosmetic treatment.
Since the reshaping time span of Liposuction is longer and works out different for different people, it is much effective and easier that you observe healthy diet and do regular exercises which will burn your belly fat naturally and reshape your body perfectly.
Follow the below steps which we usually advise obese people
- To start with, lets try and transform your existing diet to healthy and rich diet. You must strongly avoid high calorie and instant food like burgers, pizza’s or anything that contains too much fat. Start your day with heavy breakfast which contains protein rich stuffs like eggs, green salads, meat, fish, soya nuts, wheat or multigrain bread etc., however make sure that you do not have a combination of meat and fish together. If you are having meat, make sure you avoid fish along with it.
- Have average amount of lunch of your choice however do not include any of the high calorie and instant food mentioned above
- For dinner, just have little dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, pistachio nuts etc. Have about 2 to 3 glasses of water before you sleep.
Exercises and Sleeping Habits
- Try and go to bed early and ensure that you get at least 8hrs of good sleep so that you can wake up fresh and bright.
- After waking up and on empty stomach, do brisk walking for at least 10mins. This is good warm up exercise.
- After brisk walking, do jogging for about 15mins. Take breaks in the middle while you jog.
- After jogging, you may do either do cycling or swimming for about 15mins. Or if both are not possible, then do running for about 10mins. Do take breaks in the middle
Fat burn booster
- In order to boost fat burn and to make it more effective, you may have 2 glasses of lemon peel juice on empty stomach especially after your morning exercise and 2 glasses after your dinner and before going to bed.
- To know the simple process of making lemon peel juice, please follow this link:- https://www.besthealthpicks.com/2018/06/25/lemonpeeljuice/
If you follow the above steps meaningfully, you will perhaps lose weight and belly fat naturally and you will get into a better shape. If you are confident that you won’t be able to follow the above steps, you may go with the Liposuction as recommended by your physician though it is safe however you may want to understand its limitations as mentioned above.